Monday, November 22, 2010

YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT...

AND IT RARELY SHOWS UP IN THE PACKAGE YOU EXPECT IT TOO...
That is a saying a first heard 3 years ago at a Power up to peak performance workshop with Kurek Ashley http://www.kurekashley.com/
When I heard it I started thinking back on my life an could see that it is so true...one story I will share with you, that is more recent is about me and my Nana! I thought it was quite funny when I explained to her how you always get what you want and it rarley shows in the package you expect it too, in this particular instance!
So, for those of you that dont know, Cody, Cameron, Dallas and I lived with Nana and Poppa before we moved to Whangarei early this year. We lived there for about 3 years. I sometimes ask Nana about me when I was little, one time I asked her how long me and Mum lived with her for after I was born, she told me about 3 years, then Mum decided it was time for us to move out, so we did. Nana told me (because she loves me soooo much!) that she wished that I stayed with her and Poppa to live...well, I didnt at that time, but come 25 odd years later, Nana got her wish! I came to live with here ;-) plus some!!!
So see, she got what she wanted, however it was not when or how she expected! So, when you ask for what you want, when you set your goals and dreams - be more specific. Because you ALWAYS get what you want and it rarely shows up in the package you expect it to!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment