Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chocolate Cake and Orange Hair!

So I decided I needed a change, today I was wondering through Farmers sussing out christmas presents and I walked past the hair dye!!! I saw "Perfect Highlights" and I thought back to the time (many years ago) when I got blonde highlights in my hair, I quite liked it! So I decided to give it a go! SO away I went...first I teased my hair (Cody thought that was hillarious!) then I mixed the potion! Which just about knocked me out! then I started srunching in my hair as per the instructions! It said to leave for 20 minuites, so I thought I would put a plastic bag over my hair (to hold in the smell! and plus I thought I could leave it for less with that on) WELL, TEN MINUTIES later I pulled the bag off to check, and OMG what a shock! I turned the shower on ripped my clothes off and dove in the shower scrubbing my hair as if I could scrub it out!!! No such luck!!! LOL. I got out and looked in the mirrior, and my initial thought was "I am going to look like such a dick when I go to school tomorrow to drop the kids off!" then after I was dressed, I went to my wardrobe and tried on scarfs I had! LOL... I thought I will see what its like when its dry...then I walked in the lounge and Cameron says to me "Mummy your hair is ORANGE!" then she said "I like it!" I said to th kids, lets hop in the car and go down to the supermarket!
I found Chocolate Brown and thought yep that will do! Went to the counter to pay, the guy behind the counter looking up at my hair! I said to him "home highlight job gone wrong!" he laughed, I guess cos I said what he was thinking!
So, back to the drawing board...and Chocolate Brown later! ME = much happier, CAMERON = a little dissapointed I do not have orange hair, but thinks that it is funny and will more then likely write about it at school tomorrow and draw me with orange hair! CODY = Well it will probably be in his story as well! And as for the traumatic experience my hair went through tonight, let just hope it stays put!

Hope you had a laugh!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment