Friday, November 19, 2010

What a great day!

Just got home from the Gala day and it was awesome! You have got to hand it to Paparore school, they sure know how to pull it off! Even with the rain there was a fantastic outcome! Yummy Hangi for dinner for me tonight!
I had donated some prints for the day and we donated a L.I.F.E calendar, I was checking them throughout the day on the silent auction! there were a couple of bits! so that was great;-)
The kids had a great day, getting a bit tired by he end of it though...I so wish one of my kids would be a bit more adventurous and have a go at climbing the rock wall, or the vertical bungy! but not today! the pirate bouncy castle was the limit! I even had a Harley ride, hoping they would see me on the bike and want to have a go after me! but no such luck...oh well maybe next year!
Everyone is at home now (at nanas!) Dallas sleeping and Cameron and Cody resting in front of the telly.
I thought I better get on a blog while the computer is free and its quite.

Well I shall enjoy the piece an quite!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment