Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Time to start a blog???

Ok well I am in two minds weather to start a blog or not. Well, actually it looks like the second mind has won! As you can see I have started one...I guess the second question is do I keep this up? OR more importantly HOW do I keep this up? With 3 little ones and a household to run AND a photography business AND facebook AND now a blog??? And also remember our new project L.I.F.E that Marie Ireland and myself have started! Oh well I will see how it goes!
So Dallas (my 2 yr old Son for those of you that don't know) and I are at home and he is quietly watching cartoons which is a nice change as when I am trying to do some work on the computer he is sitting on my knee and I have to do the one finger typing.
I have just started to watch Jasmine Star, who is a world famous photographer and I want to learn a thing or two from her! So the first video was over an hour long and I think there are quite a few more to download and watch! And she has got me on the blog buzz!

Ok well I will do my best to post everyday, even a paragraph I guess counts!
Hmmm so what have I been up to photography wise?

Last month was Kate and Jasons wedding - 3 October 2010.
Their ceremony was at the anglican church in Awanui, what a lovely little church this is right in the heart of Awanui. The sun was shining so bright, a perfect day to cruze around on the Harley's! and so they did! The girls showed up rumbling down the road.
Kate looked absolutly stunning - not in your traditional white dress, but wearing a beautiful flowing gunmetal dress she looked every bit the part of a modern bride. After the ceremony we were off to Lake Ngatu to take our bridal party photographs. What a fantastic time I had working with such a fun and photogentic bunch!


Day one! Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment