Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sunday Sunday

8.20 pm and my little one is still awake...after an hour of tossing and turning and feet in my face I give up!
What did today have install for this little family? Well it was the park this morning and a little walk around the block, then home for lunch and a quick change and face wash and off to the kids school for our $10 family photo! How funny, I have so much trouble gettin my own kids to sit still and smile for the camera, but this guy sat them into position and they stayed there! Dallas even kept his legs crossed and hands one on top of the other rested on his lap! and everytime he moved them he was careful to put the back in the exact position...3 snaps and thats a wrap! Looking forward to seeing the final photo in a couple of weeks.
Photos from the part this morning!




Hey did anyone see Lisa and Pauls wedding photo in the age last week? I have not seen it yet but have asked Nana to save me the papers so I can see it! Hmm that sounds really funny becase I have actually seen it! I took it, lol but you know what I mean.
Their wedding day was absolutly beautiful! The location of their ceremony was AMAZING and Lisa looked stunning. I am really grateful to have been a part of their day and I had forgotten how much fun it was photographing the WHOLE day.



See you Monday!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment