Friday, November 12, 2010

L.I.F.E

Laughter Intimacy Friendship Everafter - 2011 calendars!
You either absolutly LOVE it or just not into it, which is what I discovered today on my little sales run. One Maybe, One YES, followed by a NO then a "oh thats so lovely, but no thanks" then a couple "I just  do not have $25 to spend on that" then a couple of more NO's!
Oh well, I am over the moon with my one YES and one sale for the day and even more proud of myself that after all the no's I carried on with my sales pitch.

L.I.F.E is a collection of images taken by myself, they are of nothing in particular but everyday life happenings. Marie Ireland writes the original quotes that you see with the photos, now this is not your everyday image with a quote that you have heard time and time before, these are original and what is even more special is that the quotes are written specifically for the photograph so we believe there is more feeling and more energy and so many positive messages in the them.
We have have had so many positive comments on the calendars, and what I am finding is that people either LOVE it or hate it, and the ones that LOVE it are thinking of family and friends that will too and buying for them as well - great christmas pressie!
I have been asked a couple of times why we did not put the people's names that feature in the calendar. For me, the main reason for this is as much as they are a part our calendar and they are what make our calendar and quotes so special, I want people to see past the fact that that person is so and so's baby or so and so's  grandfather etc, when people see the image and read the quotes I want them to remember whats real.
I want them to next time when they wake in the morning and look outside, to take a deap breath and be thankful and grateful "When we become ONE with our planet, we awaken and align with the rhythum of LIFE." - Marie Ireland.
When you hold your baby in your arms feel this "I hold in my arms the PERFECTION of LIFE." - Marie Ireland.
We have started a L.I.F.E facebook page, so if you would like to join our journey as we start then please become a fan, this is just the begining and we would love for you to join us and keep it real.


No comments:

Post a Comment