Sunday, November 21, 2010

Yay, settlement day!

Well, kids all asleep...what a long day. We go home from up North at about half 3, kids slept all the way which made the trip great, however bed time was a bit of a struggle! Took a long time for 3 little ones to get to sleep, but they were very good and stayed nice and quiet until they nodded off!
They had a great weekend, Dallas got his Poppa fix! and got out on the farm, the big kids enjoyed hanging out with their Cuzzie Elijah and as I mentioned yesterday the gala day was awesome!

So am enjoying a quite night to myself, Kylie is at work so the house, including the remote is mine! hehe, not that there is anything good on!

I got some great news on Saturday, my house sale settled on Friday! which was a month ahead of what I was told initially, so I am so happy! one less weekly payment of topping up the mortgage! one less headache! Yay...

So on that note, I have decided to upgrade my PC to a Mac! Laptop, a nice big 17" screen, which will be much better on my eyes for editing 100's of photos and I have been recommended Mac by many photographers as it has better graphics and overall a better operating system, so that will be my christmas present to myself! Early one too ;-) Oh but Santa if you are reading, I still would really love the Canon 5d mk II, its a camera incase to did not know! lol. I do not think Santa has that much money, so I won't get my hopes up!

Oooohhh, L.I.F.E interview tomorrow for the Whangarei Report! I am so excited, so everyone who gets the Whangarei Report keep an eye out for our article! Thanks to my friend Sheree for coming in to look after Dallas so don't have to take him with me!
We are going to do a few christmas giveaways as well, so keep an eye in the Whangarei Report, on facebook and hopefully in the Northland age ;-) EXCITING!
So if you have not done so already, go to our L.I.F.E page on facebook and "like, like, like!"

So, I am going to sign off now and head to bed...I am looking forward to blogging tomorrow about my interview ;-)

Nitey nite friends
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment