Monday, November 15, 2010

A bit of everything

Hellooo again friends!

Welcome to Tuesdays blog...Well I am getting excited as tomorrow I am calling the editor of the Whangarei Report and she is keen to do a story on L.I.F.E, how fantastic is that! I am so looking forward to seeing L.I.F.E in the paper for all to read ;-)

So I have been thinking that I need to update my website and branding/logo etc. I have assigned one of my many note books / ideas book to "Website Idea's" I LOVE my logo strip that I have at the moment and my website, I think it is simple and effective - however need to keep up with the trends! I am thinking a bit of music, maybe a little video...it will definatly be a work in progress, so no changes too soon!

Compliment of the month:
I have always thought that with wedding photography and when I am photographing that I am too shy and I need to speak up more. I quite often enjoy going around taking random photos of guests when they do not realise, however I sometimes think should I ask them to move in and look at the camera?
At my last wedding which was Lisa and Paul's, Maree (who is Lisa's sister) commented that everyone was asking "who is the photographer" Maree pointed me out to them and they said "oh thats her, we have not noticed her taking photos!" Then much to everyones supprise they ALL were photographed! Many comments where "when did she take that!" So I guess that not being noticed is a good thing! and the fact that you take photos when people are in their "natural" state are more special. You kind of document the day as "as it was" and that is how it should be remembered. There is that time where you get the "family" and "group" photos where you get everyone looking and smiling, so why not get those "natural" photos of people enjoying themselves and not noticing the camera or the photographer! Because you have to admit that when a camera points at you, I find that they either look and smile or turn away!

Well we are heading up North this weekend and I must say I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend back home! My last 2 trips have been for Weddings, which is great! but it will be also greeat just to relax and be around my family ;-)

Cup of tea time and then bed for me now!

Ka kite apopo

Stacey
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment