Thursday, November 18, 2010

So I missed 2 days!

Opps I missed 2 days of blogging! It was not that I forgot, I never got around to it! I even sat down and started only to be interupted by my little one!

Anyway, news on L.I.F.E!
Interview with the Whangarei Report on Monday...how exciting!
The kids school is advertising in their newsletter today!...how exciting!
I have a great feeling about this, it is going to be a start to something big!

So we are sitting at home waiting to leave to go to school! its the end of the week and my kids must be tired because they are all lying on the floor, sucking thumbs and watching Batman! It gets like that at the end of the week, and they can be a bit precious and get upset easily. Oh there is a big yawn from Cameron!
One more day!

Last night Dallas was playing with his tractor and the tractor must not have been doing what he wanted, then I heard "oh shit!" I said to him "I beg your pardon" then he shyly says "sorry mummy" he is a funny little man and I can't get over how much he talks! He is not even 2 years old yet and you would think he is almost 3! Growing up so fast...I guess they grow up faster when they have older siblings to teach and talk to them.

Well we are off up north after school today, paparore school gala on Saturday, they are always lots of fun! and we donated a L.I.F.E calendar and I also donated some scenic prints - not sure what they will do with them but I will find out tomorrow!

Ok well its school time!

See you maybe later today or tomorrow???

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment