Friday, November 26, 2010

Universe

Hey again, hope you are all enjoying your Saturday! I sure am. Piece and quiet in my house! Mum is down for the weekend, so she has taken the kids out for the day...Kylie is still in bed from a self inflicted night out on the town! And me, well I went out also however I was wise! a couple of wines, a cocktail then WATER!!! and home at midnight! So lets just say that it is 11am and I have already done the house work, weeded part of the garden and been for a run! Now hopefully Mum will be another hour or so so that I can get this done, then relax and catch up on shorty street last night! and possibly have a little kip! Why not a!!!...

So yesterday I talked about the law of gravity...did you find it interesting? Did you know the universe had laws??? are you curious what the rest are? I am excited to share with you, however anyone can learn as the internet is a great sorce to find out ANYTHING!

Sometimes I think why do I bother to blog? From what I can see I only have 4 followers! I am not sure how many read my blabbering! But I guess I will blog with the thought in my mind that people will read and for me even if I can make ONE person happy, make ONE person laugh, make ONE person smile then it is all worthwhlie my 20 minuites a day to write for them ;-)

Ok so on with the "LAWS"

"The Law of relativity"
Now this law states that nothing it good or bad, big or small, long or short UNTIL you relate it to something. How true is this! I love it!

So when people say to you they have had a bad day, what are they relating it to?
Adams bad day is maybe sleeping in and getting off to work late, then he gets caught in traffic, so he is really late then as we all know at times when we get off to a bad start it is like a snowball effect and carries on throughout the day. So that is Adams bad day, now that is a bad day compared to Jane, who got up early, went for a brisk walk had a nice relaxing coffee and breakfast while she read the paper! then headed off to work, all the lights were in her favour and she got to work 10 mins early! to be greated with a very happy boss, so thats is Janes good day. So Adams day is bad COMPARED to Janes day, and Janes day is good COMPARED to Adams day. Or Adams day would be good compared to someome who started the day the same and possibly did not make it to work at all.
I could go on and on but I think you get it!

Another example is when people say "oh the bills are due this month and they are so much!" what are you comparing them to? try comparing your bills to you countrys bills! all of a sudden your bills do not seam so big anymore. Or if I compare my bills to my grandfathers bills (who owns a dairy farm) all of a sudden my $120 phone bill is nothing compared to his $40,000 fertaliser bill!

So on that not, practive relating your situation to something much worse and yours will always look good!

When you wake up in the morning and you think you maybe are getting off to a bad start, whateveer it may be. Think about the one person or people in the world that may not have woken up at all that morning. Be grateful that you woke up to start your day, and change you perception right there, because you had a good start, not only good, a great start.

When you only have bread and butter in the panrty for lunch, think about the children in our third world countrys that have much less then you.

Happy reading and enjoy your day ;-)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment