Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tony and Jenna

Yesterday was a day I was praying the rain would STOP!...I sat at Waikokopu cafe with some friends having lunch I watching the weather...

Thankfully it cleared up beautifully...the sun came out...and then the clouds came over beautifully to create a perfect overcast day, brilliant for photos!

Jenna looked absolutely stunning, a picture perfect bride and you could see it in Tony's eyes as she walked down the isle.
It was very much a family day, everyone played a special part and so nice to see the little ones be so involved too.








A little dance together...



Look at the cake!!! Jenna's mum tells me Jenna designed it! WOW!


LOVE this one taken in front of the waka house...


Thanks Jenna and Tony for an amazing day!

xox


Well this is the last post for 2010!! 
Happy New Year to all, make sure you all stay safe tonight. 
I will be away for 3 weeks! so no blog post until then.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment