Monday, December 27, 2010

Next ;-)

Now lets jump ahead to December 19th...
Arliana emailed me about some family portraits as a gift for their Mum for Christmas! The weather was the opposite to my last family portrait sitting, It was wet and raining on and off! With the bright overcast sky everything looked so pretty, so we decided to dodge the rain drops and go ahead as planned!

I think it was a bit of a mission for Arliana to get her Whanau together! Especially her brothers...but they all made it and looked great even with gum boots and beanies!

We took the photographs in my Nanas garden, Thanks Nana!

I will start with the one I like! It was raining at this point, I LOVE the sky in the background and everyone just looks so staunch walking up the driveway!


The girls...


The boys...



Thanks Arliana, hope that your Mum enjoys her photos!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment