Monday, December 6, 2010

Looking back...

Hello again...
Over the last couple of days, as I have been transferring files from my Laptop to my MacBook Pro I watched some of the files as they were loading onto my Mac...and I came across photos from my first ever wedding I photographed by myself! WOW...that was a few years ago. I thought about what I had started out with, and what I have now. From skills to equipment and what a huge difference!
Luanne and Aaron was my first solo wedding, Luanne gave me a chance ;-) and when I look back she must have had lots of faith in me as I was no professional! I obviously did not charge for the photography, what sort of friend would I be, and of course it was my first.
So I photographed this wedding with a 350D and 18-55mm lens! thats it...OMG...no back up lens, no back up camera...minimum experience! And I still look back on their photos and I absolutely LOVE them and whats even better they absolutely LOVE them! So thank you Luanne and Aaron...you guys gave me the start that I may not have go anywhere else! I would like to share some photos from their special day ;-)




You will still see them in alot of my advertising!




Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment