Tuesday, December 14, 2010

School reports and learning to crochet!

random title I know! but thats hat its about...

2 more days of school left for my kiddies, yay it is going to be so nice, we have a full on holiday break visiting family and friends around the country!
So Cameron and Cody got their first school reports today! and they we so lovely to read...They both make me so proud, they are doing particularly well with their reading, in Cody's report it said that he even helps his friends to read, and Cameron is doing excellent at trying to read all by herself and sound out words she does not know! Looking forward to next year, they will be year 1!

Now I have been told that because I have been learning to crochet that does NOT make me a nana! hehe...it is rather relaxing and I am happy with my work so far! I actually started as I wanted these baby coccons and hats for when I am photographing babies! I am on my 3rd on aready! making a good range of colours for different skin tones and looks! They are very cool...next is to learn to knit to make the hammocks! So I will be on the lookout for some newborn babies to pinch to photograph it my new props! So if you know anyone get them to contact me! I will give the baby back ;-)

Ok wel just a quick story from me tonight, I hope to get to sleep before 11 tonight! it has not happened this week at all and it is catching up!

nitey nite freinds
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment