Monday, December 27, 2010

Close to home...

Last family portrait sitting for the year...

Radojovich family of Waiharara/Kaimaumau have been friends of our family for years...So I was so excited when Tanja sent me a message on facebook to do some family photos for them. I LOVE photographing big families! with all of the children and grandchildren and lucky me with such a beautiful family as well.
Most of the family was there, so we worked through the list of photos, making sure to photograph the grandchildren first so the little ones would not have to sit around for long!

When I arrived Tanja and Sonja were very well prepared and showed me around the garden at the places that liked for photos! Thanks girls ;-)
The rain decided to hold off for us...just! it was another nice overcast day that just lit everything up beautifully.

Away we went...Everyone in front of the family home...


I really love rustic backgrounds...



A tradition the grown up kids have! The sky was really bright and hard to open their eyes! 


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...




Another one of those "talk and laugh moments!" I love these as you never know what your gonna get!


And Hannah had the last say of the day! What a cutie ;-)

Thank you Tanja for inviting me to take your family photographs. Hope you enjoy them!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment