Monday, December 27, 2010

GET READY!!!

BLOG OVERLOAD TIME!
I know I have been very slack with my blog posts! a combo of holiday, tired, work, kids, stuck on what to blog about! and maybe a hint of lazyness?? oh well I am here now! and get ready for the overload!

I am going to turn back the clock a little now, back to the 28th November. I mentioned in a blog back then that I met the Jenkins Family of Whangarei one sunny sunday morning. Kev and Jude and their two stunning girls Tasha and Kristy.
It was a real sunny morning and the sun was a bit challenging! However we worked around it and got some great shots! Here are a few from the morning...


This is one of my favourite shots from the morning!...One of those "moments in between"...





Thank you Kev and Jude for inviting my to photograph your beautiful family...

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment