Monday, January 17, 2011

Holidays!

Well hellooooo friends! Yes we are back from our tiki tour around the coast! With NO internet access and NO cell phone coverage! YES I did manage to survive!
I did not take too many photos, but the kids got digital cameras for christmas! So I left them to it....interesting photography from a kids perspective!

So We travelled to Auckland on New Years eve with a whole heap of photos to edit! 3 family portrait sittings and 1 wedding from the week...so had to get them done on my holiday!
Then New Years day we were on the road again to Te Kaha...What a LONG day on the road. Finally got there safe and sound...

We spent a week there and it pretty much rained the whole time! Had two days of sunshine! Where the kids got down to the beach for a swim...




Dallas was not sure at first so I had to hop in the boat with him! apparently its safe for up to 55kgs?? Lucky I am only little! lol. Kylie's Mum snapped this shot!


So after a week of catching up with Nana Ali and Family we were on the road again, Kylie and I in opposite directions! Kylie had to go back to work while I wanted to enjoy the freedom of school holidays and carried off down the line! The kids and I followed Kylie's Sister (Fiona) and his Dad (Syd) back to Gisborne, we spent the weekend there...then on to Wairoa to visit Nana Margaret (YES ANOTHER NANA!) then to My friend Kat's place in Havelock North! Finally got to meet her little babies! - TRIPLETS! More about them on another blog ;-) Here are a few pic's from at Kats



BEAUTIFUL! 

So after Kat's we carried on to Napier to visit the kids Auntie Lil....only was expecting to stay and hour but the kids were having such a ball catching up with their cuzzies Leah and Belle and me being so tired at Kat kept me up late 3 nights in a row! I asked if we could stay....as soon as Lil said yes I had a quick nana nap on the couch! lol...

The next day on to Auckland for a quick catch up with Lu then home again home again jiggity jig!!!

One more trip North next week then home back into routine! be a bit more consistency then!

Stacey
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment