Saturday, January 29, 2011

They were set up!

My first engagement shoot! EVER...I have always offered a complimentary engagement shoot with my packages however Brendon and Alison are my first couple to do it!

Three years ago...Alison says it was a very public "set up!" by Brendon's boss and friends and family eagerly watched over the next few weeks as their relationship grew.
I guess they knew!
A little after 2 years later Brendon asked Alison to Marry him ;-) The rest and the best is yet to come!

Brendon and Alison are getting married early this year, we met this evening to view the ceremony location at Sanctuary in thee Cove, in Coopers beach and WOW what a stunning location!

Here are a few shots from the engagement shoot!







Looking forward to the big day!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment