Wednesday, January 19, 2011

30 fingers and 30 toes!

I finally got to meet Kat and Scotty's babies! (For those of you that do not know, Kat is one of my best friends, we met when we were both in the Army - that is a whole other story!)
How exciting. I must admit that in a household with 5 kids under the age of 5 I expected chaos! And I thought adding my 3 to the mix would top it off but surprisingly it was quite a peaceful 3 days we spent there.
The babies turned 4 months when we were there and they are soooo lovely and soooo good. Kat you are truly a super mummy I myself could not imagine have one baby let alone 3 with a 2 year old and a 4 year old as well! AND they are sleeping through the night already!
I guess it is not all fun and games all of the time, as I think back to when Cameron and Cody were babies but you just somehow do it! you have to there is no on else too, and you take the love and support you get from anyone. But my 2 on their own were nothing compared to 5 under 5!

Its funny we wanted to get some photos but there just seamed to be no time! (ya think!) so these were taken on my last night there at 11pm (after their last Kai at 10pm)! My flash batteries were nearly flat so I had alot of mis-fires! But here is some of what we got...

Hope I got the names right Kat! I remembered you always put them in birth order so I looked at the card you sent after they were born!.

Meet Amelia...she was more interested in watching TV. We were hoping they would all go to sleep.


Arama...TV as well and he did not like his hat.


And Anahera...Little angel doing as she was told.






Well I am really looking forward to taking family photos for this family again soon...we will have to think of something creative and different!

Thanks Kat
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment