Sunday, January 23, 2011

Huge Canvas for Christmas???

Ok friends...after much thought I have come up with a competition...
2011 is going to be a fantastic year...

The prize is a huge A1 canvas, printed on a light canvas, valued at over $250.
The canvas can be from your photographs (that I took) OR one of my scenic prints that are available at the time.
Competition will be drawn on the 1st december 2011 (and will arrive just in time for christmas!).
Competition ends 30th Nov 2011.

Who can enter?
* Anyone who's wedding or family photos I have photographed or will photograph between 1 Dec 2010 - 30 Nov 2011.
Terms and conditions...
* To enter you must complete one of the following (these are your entry forms!):

1)   Leave a (positive!) review for my photography on my  finda page.

2)   Leave a (positive!) review for my photography on my corporate events guide page.

3)   A testimonial for my photography, sent to me via email stacey@staceymilichphotography.com

4)   A referral that is followed by a confirmed booking (that follows through before 30 Nov 2011 - so if you recommend me to a friend that actually makes a booking and has photos before 30 Nov 2011)

* Obviously you will only be able to leave a testimonial once you have had me take your photographs.
* You may enter only ONCE for 1, 2 and 3 of the entry forms, so if you leave a review on finda and corporate events guide then that is TWO entries. If you leave a review on finda, corporate events guide, testimonial and a referral that follows through then thats FOUR entries. And for number 4 you can enter as many times as you can!

IMPORTANT STUFF! INSTRUCTIONS...
* Complete you entry (as above)
* Go to my facebook page Stacey Milich Photography Facebook Page
* Click on the "EVENTS" tab and find the "MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011" event
* Click "I AM ATTENDING" and leave a comment with your entry details (you can put your name and 1, 2, 3 or 4 - which ever one you do)
* Once I have checked your entry is valid (eg you did leave a positive testimonial! etc) then I will put your name in the hat!

EASY???
If you have any questions please ask.
Leave a comment on here or email me at stacey@staceymilichphotography.com

GOOD LUCK!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment