Saturday, February 12, 2011

What does 2011 have install???

Stuck! What do you do when you feel like you are stuck and not sure what to do? I have been meaning for a long time to blog about my 2011 goals and dreams...I do have some! I just feel a bit lost and kind of unbalanced at the moment and not sure why? I guess everyone feels like that at some point in their life, I am sure it wont last long, it will just take one idea or thought to get back on track! Ok so what do I want to do in 2011 - this could be the raw version!

1) Learn new skills!
I used to play the guitar at school and just stopped at some point, I really would like to learn again.

Up-skill myself in photography - as I always continue to do.

Learn to weave, again something I did when I was young and just stopped! Not so much weave but I really want to learn and be great at making flax flowers.

2) Get fit and to my goal weight...and eat healthy!
Hmmmm well it seams the older you get the harder it gets! I started the school year off with a hiss and a raw and have been walking and running a little everyday with my good friend Sheree.

3) Next month (March) I am starting a course http://www.openwananga.ac.nz/mauri_ora.html I am really looking forward to it! Sounds really interesting...so more to follow on that.

4) Blog more often! at least 3 times a week

5) Get L.I.F.E website started and the rest of our projects underway

6) Go more places...You know when you drive past somewhere (in your own hometown or area) and you think "I must go there one day!" well this year I will ;-)

7) Help...anyone I can.

Ok well what does 2011 have install?? I think I better get focused more so I can have some say in what it has install!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment