Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our place

Last weekend the kids and I decided to go "sight seeing!" well the first stop was the park! Then we went up to the lookout at the war memorial.
What a great view!


The kids were counting the steps to check if the 2 guys from the lions club that were looking after the cars in the carpark were right!
 Whangarei!









Looking at these photos it is so hard to believe what is happening on the other side of our country. My heart goes out to all of the families in Christchurch, can not even imagine what they are going through. Watching all the pain on the news breaks my heart.
 
Makes me think how grateful I am for what I have.

So what are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. www.staceymilichphotography.com

    "like" www.facebook.com/staceymilichphotography

    ReplyDelete