Monday, March 28, 2011

MOTHERS DAY...

Mothers day is fast approaching and I wanted to do something special for a wonderful mummy out there.
I know some wonderful mothers out there...including my own mummy!

So I decided to run a draw to win one of the wonderful mothers in your life a massive prize pack to the value of $350!

All you need to do is go to www.facebook.com/staceymilichphotography
Share a photo of the wonderful mum or mums in your life on my page,
Write a short caption of why the mum you nominated is special,
Get ALL your friends to LIKE your mum or mums,
The mum with the most "LIKES" wins.

The prize is:
$100 bouquet of red flax roses,
$200 family portrait sitting voucher,
$50 voucher toward canvas prints.

You may nominate as many mums as you like,
Draw ends 1st May 2011 @ 12noon (to ensure plenty of time for me to send your mums prize to her) So make sure you get your friends to "LIKE" your photos before 1st May I will announce the winner on my facebook page.
Draw is open to anyone in New Zealand, however family portrait sitting is only valid Whangarei north.
Both vouchers are valid for 6 months.

1 comment: